Thursday 1 December 2011

thank you and i love u

is been a long time never come back here to express my feeling..
i came to sabah alr 1 month, i was still worrying that i cant handle my job well and worrying about will make many trouble to sis before i come.
luckily all of these is jz my worry..
although i know i m making a trouble to her----need to wake up in the early morning to fetch me to office.
but we r still can stay tgt happily,crazy tgt n will not feel lonely.
i met her friends n then we become friend,haha.meet new friends is a great thing.
live with family is jz a very good thing,with them u got nothing to worry about and will not think about those unhappy things.
because of that,i had passed my 1st month happilly at here..
i have been trying hard to let myself become more independent,confident and mature + positive in this period.
so hope i can be like my sister,so independent n confident..(maybe a bit mature n positive also) XD
thanks my mum gave me 3 good sister n i love them although sometime we will argue.
n also thanks to my sis because of take care me well and bring a lot of joy to me.

1 comment: